Duration – 4 hrs + Shopping and Travelling time (Approx 7 hrs tour)
Bangalore is one of the most important tourist centers of the Karnataka state. Central business district of Bangalore consists of places MG Road, Brigade Road, Commercial street, Vidhana Soudha etc. Bangalore has many lakes and parks. BMTC offers special buses for sightseeing in Bangalore, including Cauveri - a double-decker open roof bus
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden – A 240acre Garden in south Bangalore Built in 1760 by Hyder Ali. The garden has 1000 species of flora and tress which are 100 years old.
- Bull Temple – Bull temple known as Nandi temple was built in 1537 by Kempe Gowda. The temple has got one of the largest idol of Nandi (Bull )in the world which is 15 ft in height and 20 ft long.
- Tipu Palace – The structure was built in 1537 by Kempe Gowda. It was then re built by Hyder Ali in teak wood in 1761. The palace was built as a summer residence for Tipu Sultan.
- Bangalore Palace – Was built to look like a smaller replica of the Windsor Castle in England. It was built by Rev. Garrett, who was the 1st principal of the Central High School Bangalore. The construction of the palace started in 1862 and completed in 1944.
- High Court - The history of the Karnataka High Court can be traced back to the year 1884 when the Chief Court of Mysore was created with three judges and was designated as the highest court of appeal, reference and revision in the State of Mysore, the earlier name of Karnataka.
- Vidhan soudha – Is the seat of the State Legislative of Karnataka.
- Pick up from Hotel or any other assembly point in city
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver with cell phone
- Fuel, parking charges, all tolls and taxes
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled Water & DIET COKE during the trip
- Drop back to location of your choice or hotel
- Goverment Service Tax of 5.25% additional on the total invoice
- Accommodation, Airfare.
- Any meal during the tour
- Camera Entry charges at the monuments.