6 hrs + travel time (Approx 7 hrs total)
Bollywood is the sobriquet of the Hindi language film industry, based in Mumbai, India. The term is often incorrectly used to refer to the whole of Indian cinema; however, it is only a part of the large Indian film industry, which includes other production centers producing films in multiple languages. Bollywood is one of the largest film producers in India and one of the largest centers of film production in the world. It is more formally referred to as Hindi Film cinema.
Get a peek-a-boo into the sets, locations and studios where Bollywood has created some of the greatest Indian Epics. Experience Bollywood Tourism - India's only structured product that offers an exciting ringside view of how the Hindi film industry gets its act together.
- Visit to Studios - Live shooting guaranteed
- VFX – Visual Effects-Experience how special effects are used in Bollywood Blockbusters (laptop presentation)
- 100 Years AV ( laptop presentation)
- Bollywood Dance show
- Bollywood Make up room
- Bollywood Empty Set
- Bollywood Gully (Hand painted pictures)
- Victoria Terminus Station: Historic railway station in Mumbai built in 1887 by Frederick William Stevens
- Gateway of India: Built in 1911 to commemorate the visit of King George V & Queen Mary to Bombay.
- Mantralaya: Administrative headquarters of State Government in Maharashtra built in 1955
- Colaba Causeway: For shopping
- Mumbai University: 1st Educational building founded by Dr. John Wilson in 1857.
- Pick up from Hotel or any other assembly point in Mumbai
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver with cell phone
- Fuel, parking charges, all tolls and taxes
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled Water & DIET COKE during the trip
- Drop back to location of your choice or hotel
- Goverment Service Tax of 5.25% additional on the total invoice
- Accommodation, Airfare.
- Any meal during the tour
- Camera Entry charges if any