Duration 6 hrs
9 nautical miles across the sea from the Gateway of India lay Elephanta, also known as 'Gharapuri'. Visit this green island for the wonders of the 7 th century, the painstakingly hewn rock-cut cave temple, dedicated to Shiva. The Maheshamurti panel in which Shiva is shown as a creator, protector and destroyer, is a sight that should be enjoyed at least once in a lifetime.
- Pick up from Hotel or any other assembly point in Mumbai
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver with cell phone
- Entrance ticket to the caves (excluding camera entry charges)
- Fuel, parking charges, all tolls and taxes
- Bottled Water & DIET COKE during the trip
- Drop back to location of your choice or hotel
- Goverment Service Tax of 5.25% additional on the total invoice
- Accommodation, Airfare.
- Any meal during the tour
- Camera Entry charges at the monuments.