4 hrs + travel time + Shopping time (Approx 7 hrs total)
This tour tells the story of the transformation of Mumbai from a mono-cultural sleepy fishing hamlet into a melting pot that is today the commercial capital of India. The tour will showcase all aspects of Mumbai – the narrow geographical layout, the coastline, the daily commuting, the various communities that make up the city, the old heritage district, the old commercial and residential districts and the upcoming districts.
- Pick up from Hotel or any other assembly point in Mumbai
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and driver with cell phone
- Fuel, parking charges, all tolls and taxes
- Entrance ticket
- Bottled Water & DIET COKE during the trip
- Drop back to location of your choice or hotel
- Goverment Service Tax of 5.25% additional on the total invoice
- Bandra Worli Sea Link: Connecting suburbs to South Mumbai. 5.6 Km Stretch drive
- Dhobi Ghat: Open Public Laundry
- Mani Bhavan: A place where Mahatma Gandhiji stayed from 1917-1934
- Girgaum Chowpatty: One of the beach in Mumbai along the Marine Drive
- Hanging Garden: A Garden made in 1881 on the Mumbai water reservoir
- Marine Drive: 3 kms promenade to South Mumbai along the Arabian Sea
- Nariman Point: A Business Hub
- Victoria Terminus Station: Historic railway station in Mumbai built in 1887 by Frederick William Stevens
- Gateway of India: Built in 1911 to commemorate the visit of King George V & Queen Mary to Bombay.
- Mantralaya: Administrative headquarters of State Government in Maharashtra built in 1955
- Colaba Causeway: For shopping
- Mumbai University: 1st Educational building founded by Dr. John Wilson in 1857.
- Accommodation, Airfare.
- Any meal during the tour
- Camera Entry charges at the monuments.